Sunday, August 23, 2009

Happy Birthday, Jerel--A Man of Many Hats

Jerel is a man of many hats and seasons . . . . .
Here Jerel is enjoying beautiful warm weather and is wearing a California Angels hat because he is a CPA for Arte Moreno who owns the Angels. (Even though the Angels pay his salary, secretly Jerel has always been a Yankees fan. Shhh . . . don't tell Arte.)
Here is biker Jerel with a very big hat on.
Here he is enjoying the snow with his winter hat on.
When Jerel makes his mind up to do something, he has the tenacity to do it. Jerel has run in several Marathons. Here he is after running the Salt Lake Marathon in honor of his 2 sisters, Shannon and Lindy. After all that training and hundreds of miles running, I think his head band definitely counts as a hat. Way to go, Jerel!
Hats off now to Jerel for being such a great dad. He teaches his boys to both work and play. Here he is wrestling with them. I wonder who is winning. Click on the photo to enlarge it, so you can see all of the Bandaids on Tanner's leg. HMMM. . .
Jerel the devoted husband and father, who works hard to support his family and make sure they have the things they need, and also who sets the proper example of morality and spiritualty.
Finally, here is a photo of Jerel and Camille at my house 15 years ago for Chase's first Christmas. Click on the picture for a close up, so you can see them better.

7 comments:

Chase Campbell said...

Happy Birthday DAD!! I love you!

Camille said...

Tanner says: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!I think that we were winning in the wrestling picture.I LOVE U!

Camille said...

Happy birthday Jerel and I love you. I'm lucky to have met you 18 years ago. You are a great man.

Jordan said...

Dad your a studmuffin. I love you alot. I hope you have a good birthday. Have fun always.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

It's a week of birthdays, isn't it. I loved your trip to the temple blog. I'm just getting around to reading back posts. Hope all is well with you.

Charlene said...

Happy Birthday Jerel.....It was enjoyable seeing you in all of those anthletic activities and your many hats for each occasion. If I had to be an accountant all day long, I would certainly need some kind of activity to get the "jitters" out from sitting too long..... Charlene

Anonymous said...

Thanks Bonnie for the trip down memory lane and for remembering me on my 29th birthday!