Wednesday, July 14, 2010

New Grandson Ryder's Birth & Trevor's Baptism

These photos are long overdue. My daughter, Camille, gave birth to her 5th son on December 4, 2009. His name is Ryder Monson Campbell. Here's a photo the hospital took the day he was born. Isn't he just adorable?
Here Camille is feeding him at home when he was 3 weeks old.
I think Camille looks just beautiful in this color.
Here are Camille and Ryder just before we went to Church the day he was blessed.
Ryder sure loves his mom. Look at him looking up at her.

I went down to Arizona for Trevor's birthday and baptism In February.
Here Trevor is wearing the watch I gave him and he is also
showing off the bakugan I also gave him for his birthday.

Here Trevor is with his dad, Jerel, the day of his Baptism.
What a handsome boy he is!

2 comments:

Nickie said...

What a sweet little baby! I love that picture where he's looking up at Camille, I need to send her a very late baby present.
Trevor is adorable as well, I love the baptism photo, how cute, what a great family.
Sorry I never called you the other night, I was having quite a time with little Aubrey...I'll have to call you and tell you all about it, sheesh.
Loves!

Jordan said...

I always like it when you come down to visit us. It makes it so much better when we can share the experience with you.