Saturday, April 4, 2009

Patterns Etched in My Heart Forever

                  Randy's hand by a rose in our yard


                         A sunset from our back yard

              Kaleidoscope

A sunrise
A rainbow
A blossom
Shimmering jewels
In a kaleidoscope of color
Beauty
Joy
How brief
How transitory
How fragile

Patterns in glass
Patterns in life
Patterns of love
Etched in my heart
Forever
Even though your stay
Was brief.

I want things
To remain
The same.
I want to stop
Time.
I cannot.

Written by,
              Bonnie

2 comments:

Nickie said...

Those are such amazing pictures. That sunset is incredible.
See, I knew you'd be good at this!
Love you

TeamGornold said...

I love that picture of dad's hand with the flower. Makes me feel like I can grab his hand. Your blog is great thus far, I sure hope you are enjoying it, I enjoy reading/seeing it!
Shirt