Monday, April 13, 2009

Surprise Image


This by far is the most incredible optical illusion I have ever seen. I have done it several times and each time, I am just as amazed as the first time.

Follow these instructions: 

1.) Concentrate by focusing your eyes on the 4 small dots in the middle of the picture.  Stare steadily at the image for at least 45 seconds. 

2.) Then take a look at a wall near you ( any smooth light colored surface will do. I look at the wall behind the computer desk, which is about 3 feet away.) 

3.) You will see a circle of light developing. 

4.) Keep looking at the wall and you will see a figure emerging. . . when I do it, I see the figure appear on the wall, but then it starts traveling up the wall and onto the ceiling at a rapid rate of speed.

5.)  What do you see? Moreover, who do you see?  Let me know by leaving me your comment.

5 comments:

Cherilee said...

I saw a picture of Jesus Christ, my Savior.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Amazing but then I blinked and he went away. Just like in real life, we can't blink in our testomony.

Love you,
Lynne

Nickie said...

I love this illusion. Isn't it cool how it works over the computer too?
Love you!

Charlene said...

Dear Bonnie I am so grateful to have you as my sister. You have a gift for expression with the Written Word and in addition to that you are very artistic with the way you express your feelings. I tried the image...It reminds me of the thought that we have to work very hard at tryingto stay focused on spiritual things because the physical part of us can get easily distracted from staying "tuned in" to the Spirit. Charlene.......

Anonymous said...

I could only see it when I blinked!