Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Happy Birthday & Anniversary Beloved Randy

Randy at about 4 months. Isn't he just adorable?
(This photo reminds me of Aubrey's cute smile.)
Randy--age 18
July 2005, I made this cake for Randy, Angie, and Dana's
combined birthday party.
Engagement day March 17, 2000 when Randy officially gave me my ring that I am showing off in this photo.
Our kiss after we were married in the Jordan River Temple
July 15, 2000.
Randy, I miss you more each day.
Thanks for the joy and the "magic"
that you added to my life.
I will love you forever.

7 comments:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Wonderful photos, Bonnie. A bittersweet day for you. Much love to you today.

Nickie said...

I love you engagement picture, that one is so sweet, you both look so completely happy.
Thank you for making my dad so happy after mom died. He truly was a completely different person after her death and your marriage.
Have some cake, it doesn't take all the pain away, but it sure helps.
Love you!

bebe said...

We love you!

Camille said...

I love you mom and thought of you all day!

Charlene said...

Bonnie, I love the engagement picture.....That is one of the best photos of you that I have seen for a long time.I am always amazed how love and compassion are such a wonderful antidote for this ailing world. It is certainly protrayed in your eyes. I would like to have a copy of it.... I am so grateful that you are my sister. Love, Charlene

Bel said...

I love all the wonderful posts of Randy! What a beautiful baby and handsome young man. I had not checked your blog for a little while and was missing a lot. I love all the pictures of your engagement, wedding day and Randy playing with his kids, lovely memories :)

Cherilee said...

I love to see the pictures of Randy. You guys look so happy.