Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Now Ducks Are Dining in My Yard!

(To view video, click on the arrow on bottom left under the photo)
When I was leaving the temple on Tuesday, I saw a pair of ducks sitting in the grass in the front of the temple near where I had parked.
I told them they were pretty birds. They ate it up. Then after I got home, I was amazed to see 2 ducks eating under the Catalpa tree by the shed.
Ever since I was little, stray kittens and dogs always followed me home.
Now birds are doing it.
Birds are getting smarter every year.

2 comments:

Nickie said...

We can't get this video to work, but that's pretty cool that you had ducks come into your yard. We are going to have to get ourselves some bird food and a duck call I guess.

Keiko said...

That is amazing !!
We used to have the bird's house in back yard so no mosquito but now we have a lot.