Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Thinking of Randy today

Every day, a 1000 times a day, I miss you. People said it would get easier as time passes BUT THEY ARE WRONG. Each day that passes is just one more day that I have without you, so that makes it harder, not easier. It was exactly 3 years ago today when I last held your hand and told you that I love you. I yearn to hear your voice and see that gorgeous smile of yours again. I want to have you make me laugh again. How could I have ever been so lucky as to have you want me for your wife?

Before we met, I had insulated myself
I felt safe
No one could hurt me any more.
I said I didn't need anybody.

Then you came into my life.
You came and broke down my walls
You kissed my soul with love
We were one.

Now my walls are gone
And so are you. . . .

I feel so lost.

3 comments:

Nickie said...

I miss my dad

bebe said...

He is constantly in our thoughts as well. WE love you!

Keiko said...

That is the true love story to me.
I am so happy for you and I believe you that Randy "is " a wonderful man.