Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My 5 handsome grandsons from Arizona

Chase is age 17 and in 11th grade. He sings in one of his high school choirs.

In the past, he has played football, but soccer has been his favorite sport ever since he was very young and started playing it. He also likes running.

He is an excellent student and is very good at playing the piano.

Below is one of my favorite memories of him.



When Chase was 2 or 3 & Jerel was assembling their new table, Chase quickly ran into his bedroom & got his toy tools. Then he started helping his dad fix the table.


Jordan and Ryder in 2010 (Left)
Jordan (Right) is age 15 and in 10th grade in high school, where he sings in the men's chorus, is an excellent student, loves to read, is very good at playing the piano, and wants to play football next year.

















Tanner ( above left) will be 13 this April and is in the 7th grade. He loves playing baseball, is an excellent student, is on the student council, and is very good at playing the piano. He also participated in his city's track meet.

Trevor (above right) is age 9, in 3rd grade, and is a great student. He plays basketball, soccer, and computer games. He's very good at playing the piano and makes up his own songs, too.

Here Chase is helping Trevor to learn how to tie his new Scottish tartan tie. I gave all the boys tartan ties (made out of a unique plaid material that represents their last name) for Christmas. Tanner also wanted a McKinnon tartan tie since my grandfather, Tanner's great great grandfather, Archibald William McKinnon, was 100% Scottish, too.













Here is Ryder. He turned 1 in December.
I love his smile. Camille has to get her running shoes on because he has now been walking for 5 days.



These are all of Camille and Jerel's boys. I just can't believe how handsome they all are, and I love all of them so much. I wished they lived closer to me.

9 comments:

Camille said...

I may be biased, but I do think I have cute boys! :)

Bel said...

It's good to see you join the world of blogging again :) I love the Valentine houses, you are very creative and make beautiful things. Iam so glad you were able to help Charlene record her music such a priceless gift!! And yes your grand-boys are very handsome, every year I a can't believe how much older they are.

Charlene Newell said...

Your handsome grandsons are surely growing up...They are also very talented,,,,,I am glad that were able to show us these pictures,,,,,,,,Love, Charlene (your sis)

Nickie said...

Very cute boys.
I love all these pictures, I cannot believe how fast Ethan and Trevor grew up.
I love Ryder's hair, I just want to rub that cute fuzzy head of his.
I wish it was warmer, all those pictures make me want the weather to be warm.
You have really cute grandsons, holy cow.

Unknown said...

I see what you mean, good looking grandsons! Heartbreakers for sure ... love you Bonnie!

bebe said...

It is great to have your blog to visit again! Wow! How did you get such an awesome pics of all of them at once? What cuties! Luvs

bebe said...

It is so nice to have your blog to visit again! Wow! How did you get such an awesome pics of all of your grandsons at once? Way to go! Luvs!

Cherilee said...

A full basketball team!

Keiko said...

You are lucky to have the wonderful grandsons in Arizona.
It sound you a good grandma.