Friday, October 31, 2008

The Day After the Birthday.

It was hard for Ethan to get up the day after his birthday.

It was even harder for London to wake up.
I love how she is fast asleep and yet her little rump is up in the air.

They finally all got ready for church although London still doesn't look too happy.  In Primary, Ethan was given a crown because it was his birthday on Saturday.  I also got to see Ethan in the Primary Program.  He was the first child to talk and he said his part perfectly. 

London cheered up after church, though. 
Click on the the black arrow above to see London playing with Ethan's birthday balloons.
Even though the screen looks black, you will see London laughing and running with the balloons as soon as you click on the arrow.  When I have downloaded all my other videos onto my blog previously, the screen always has had the first frame of the video clip showing. Does anybody know what happened with this one? I even tried downloading this again and got the same result.  Why does the screen start out black? 
Did you notice that London had only 3 balloons in the above video and now she has seven?  I don't know why kids love balloons so much.  I remember when Jordan was about 1 1/2 or 2 and he would try to hold as many balloons at one time as possible just like London is trying to do here.

1 comment:

Nickie said...

We loved the video of Kosmo! What a funny doggy!
Thanks you again for coming to see us on Kermit's birthday, he loved it so much! I love the pictures of them sleeping, that was too funny trying to wake up Tink.
E loves his Bakugans, the one monster is a tub toy, because we're pretty sure he looks like a water monster with all his fins, and his goggle eyes.
Anyway, thank you again!