Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Happy Birthday, Camille!

Camille is only 4 days old in this photo.
Isn't she adorable?  I love that little yawn.
Camille had to sleep in a cardboard box at Utah Valley Hospital.
Because so many babies were born that same day in Provo, 
the hospital ran out of bassinets to put the babies in.

Camille -- 9 months old
This was a pretty red dress with white lace.

Camille -- Age 2

This photo was taken at your two-year-old birthday party.
You're playing the little piano that Grandma and Grandpa Cook gave you.
Nanny and Grandpa Anderson gave you the dress and blouse that you are wearing. I had so much fun with you when you were little and I had fun with you as a teenager, too. Remember when we used to go to Sears in Billings and make fun of the dresses there.
Do you remember when I drove the get-away car when you and your friends went toilet papering?   And how can we forget all the nights I taught you and your friends how to drive by driving around the parking lot of St. Paul's Cathedral?

Thanks for being such a wonderful daughter, Camille!
I love you with all of my heart.

6 comments:

Camille said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes Mom. I love you too!

Cherilee said...

Bonnie, you sounded like such a fun mom. I think I would have been grounded for a whole year if I went toilet papering. What an awesome memory Camille gets to recall about her Mom.

Unknown said...

Bonnie, I love getting to know you and your family better through you blog. What a wonderful birthday tribute to Camille. I really enjoyed our lunch together, thanks again. Miss you already though. I will be back Dec 11th and staying till Jan 6th. I am looking forward to getting together again. Let's go to the temple. Take care of yourself, keep the faith and stay smiling!!

Nickie said...

Such cute pictures in those posts! what a cute little girl.
Happy birthday Camille! Sorry, I know you're family's having kind of a rough week, but happy birthday anyway!
Loves

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Hey, how is the new temple assignment?

Camille is a cutie, that's for sure.

Camille said...

Tanner says, "That piano is AWESOME! If you give me a piano like that, then I will play piano."