Sunday, November 16, 2008

Riv Contest #8 Hints

This is the main street of the city and state
to be named for the Riv Contest #8.

On several occasions
Randy has actually driven the Riv 
 on this center road which runs north and south.
This is an aerial view of the next photo in this post.

This location is about 3 miles south 
of the main street shown in the top photo of this post.
The Riv may have never actually stayed at this exact spot, 
but it has driven by it on several occasions.
The city and state of this location for Contest 8
 are in the opposite direction 
   from the picture posted below.

For those of you who didn't see the post
announcing the winner of Contest 7, 
I will repeat the funny history of this picture.
When I told Rich Holdaway that I wanted to use this location,
his reply was,"If we place the Riv in the Sacred Grove,
will we have to cast a pillar of light upon it?"

Now let's see who can be first to guess the location
for Contest 8.

7 comments:

TeamGornold said...

i still have no idea
sorry

Nickie said...

I seriously have no clue where this is....yeah, no idea.
Cool pictures though.
Loves!

Bonnie said...

Just think about where Randy used to take the Riv.

TeamGornold said...

coalville

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Coalville? I was gonna say Coalville? What's a Coalville anyway? Okay, so I WASN'T gonna say Coalville, I was gonna say Pleasant Grove or Lindon. Do all those little towns look the same with the neat old buildings?

I hope the hand is recovering. Thanks for your kind words on my blog. You are a sweetie.

TeamGornold said...

I am just happy to have won! no gift certificate for me! woohoo i rock!!!!

Camille said...

Yeah, well I still don't have any idea where it is and that's already knowing that it's in Coalvill.