Thursday, November 6, 2008

UNFINISHED BUSINESS--Riv Contest 7

In August, I sent Rich Holdaway the following  4 photos asking him if he could identify the location and which one would be best for my Where in the World is Randy's Riv Contest.


 His answer was  really funny:
"If we placed the Riv in the Sacred Grove, would we have to cast a pillar of light upon it?"

My reply was  . . . . . . . (see photo below)

"OF COURSE, when we announce the winner."
Chalisse was the winner of Contest 7
by guessing Palmyra, New York.

I never officially announced the winner 
because I didn't know how to make the shaft of light,
and Rich has been really sick.
 At the end of August he was hospitalized 
for a week with MRSA 
and then in October, he was back in the hospital 
for 12 days with a lung infection.

It is great to have Rich feeling better now.

I will post Riv Contest #8 in 2 or 3 days.

2 comments:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

This is too funny. Do you ever drive around town in it?

And I can't believe none of my answers won. You make the rules too hard.

me said...

I can't believe that more people didn't comment and say they thought the photo was funny. I thought the photo was funny.