Sunday, November 23, 2008

Vote for your Favorite Beagle Pup

To set the proper snowflake mood for viewing the pretty snowglobe on the right, select midi and then play "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen" on the Jukebox below the snowglobe.  (I played all of the selections and God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen is by far the prettiest arrangement. Also there are 42 different scenes on the globe.)

Now pick your favorite puppy.
Have the grandkids vote, too.
Puppy #1

Puppy #2                   Puppy #3

Puppy #4
Also have the grandkids decide:
 Which pup looks like Baby Cosmo?

Listening to GRYMG midi version 
has created an image in my mind
 of someone dancing to it.

Do you think they dance in Heaven?

5 comments:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Hi Bonnie,

What are you doing up? Go to bed girl. I'm glad to hear the hand it doing better. I've been wondering. Are you back home?

I checked your blog a little over an hour ago and this wasn't here. We were blogging buddies, posting at the same time. I probably shouldn't have. Saint Peter is marking so many black marks next to my name that he's sent out for more markers! Yikes.

I like all the puppies! Especially #1.

I couldn't get the music to play. My computer has fits--it's his age, poor old decrepit dear.

Camille said...

Tanner thinks #4 is the cutest and Trevor likes them all. Trevor thinks #4 looks like baby Cosmo.

Cherilee said...

Bonnie, I would have to guess number 4 is the cutest. Although I could love all of them.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Happy Thanksgiving to a lovely lady who I am proud to call my friend. May this day bring pleasant memories and not many tears. All is well.

Bonnie said...

If I were going to buy one, my favorite is Dolly #4. I like her face the best, but #1 looks like he just ate all of the cookies in the cookie jar. I love his expression.