Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A Touching Lesson

Could these otters be holding hands?
Is there some lesson these otters can teach us?
Just click on the arrow in the bottom left corner
of the following picture to start the video clip below.



Just knowing that someone is there can give us such comfort.
Just being able to touch someone, 
hug someone,
hold someone's hand
makes us feel so much better.

Otters know this. 
Let us hope that all humans
can learn this too.  

P.S. Please show this to my grandkids, I think they will love this.

7 comments:

Charlene said...

Dear Bonnie, I never cease to be amazed how God shows us that even his creatures understand the value of loving relationships. Human beings seem to possess an additional tool of communication called THE TONGUE.......If you read from the scriptures ( I believe it is in the book of James), it talks about how the tongue can be a tool for both good and evil......I wonder what otters would say if they got mad at each other or exhibited signs of rejection? Would they have the ability to gossip, backbite, slander, etc.? If not, then maybe God's creatures exhibit a form of CHRIST"S LIGHT of concern and affection better than we do toward one another at times..... Love, Charlene

Unknown said...

This was just beautiful ... thank you so much for sharing. Love you.

Bel said...

Oh so sweet and tender! It certainly makes you think, thanks for sharing :)

bebe said...

I was not convinced until I saw the one otter reach for the other. I'll let you know what Karli and Sage say.

Camille said...

Trevor said: They ARE holding hands. Cute! Awesome!

Tanner said: Cool.

I love how they got separated and then one of them reached out for the other one and grabbed it's paw again.

Cherilee said...

Sorry, Bonnie that I'm just getting to this. Actually I pulled this up awhile back, but I was at work and wasn't logged in under my name so my comment didn't save.
You're right Jensen loved seeing the animals. Sometimes I think animals teach us so many things.

Anonymous said...

ARE THERE, not is there, ARE THERE